Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Update on the Baby Bump


I have definitely blossomed this past month to where even strangers can acknowledge that I am in fact expecting, although depending on what I wear some people just stare and kind of smile, but hesitate to say anything just in case.

I am a little overdue for my monthly maternity update, but not too much has happened since October anyway. If you read my last post about vacationing while pregnant you probably have a good idea about how I have been doing lately. I feel pretty energetic and fairly comfortable which is a big part of the second trimester perks. It's that window of time when you are past the nausea stage, but not yet at the huge, swollen, and totally exhausted stage. However, I am 26 weeks which means the 3rd trimester is right around the corner!

For my latest pic I just did some quick snapshots on with the built in camera on my computer. The above pic is my current Facebook photo. And here are some bare belly shots which are for blog readers only. Seriously though, my stomach may not get much sun, but it doesn't not look that blindingly white in person!



A lot of the symptoms I had dealt with have seemed to diminish, including the SPD and I thank God for that. Other than the typical stuff here and there like acid reflux (blah!) I am doing great and can't complain. Look out 3rd trimester here I come!

3 comments:

Becky said...

You are looking great!

I had a little SPD with my second pregnancy, only I was almost full term by then, and it is miserable. Glad you're feeling better.

TracyL26 said...

You do look great! Almost, and I said ALMOST, makes me want to be pregnant again. If it wasn't for the little baby that comes after pregnancy (as well as sleepless nights, crying, exhaustion, sleepless nights), I'd do it again in a heart beat ;) So excited to see your little girl soon :)

Chuck & Chels said...

you look cute, girl! and i love you with short bangs!