Monday, December 28, 2009

Wrap It Up

Well, this week will bring the holiday season to an end. Earlier today my husband and I were talking about how this Christmas has been one of the best ever. I am still anxious though to wrap things up and move onto the next "season". So much so that I already took down and packed up all the Christmas decorations. I know December is not even over yet, but for the past month I have been suppressing my need to nest and prepare for this baby and I can't take it any more.

However, before I completely close this chapter there are a few things I would like to remember about what made the holidays so special this year, so we'll keep the theme going on here for one more week before I give my maternity update. For starters here is a pic of Z with the little drum set he got from his grandparents. More Christmas photos to come.



No comments: