Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Modem Down

I currently don't have any internet access at the house. Our router/modem went down and it will take five days for AT&T to replace it. I tried to get my neighbor to give me her password so that I could piggy back on her account. When went to see her last night she was a little inebriated or had a few glasses of wine as she put it and didn't know her password. I am doubtful that she would have known anyway, although she did give J and I full access to her office and computer we still couldn't figure it out.

It's been a little stressful around here (and not just because we don't have internet access). However, today we were able to leave it all behind and escape to a foreign land for a while. At least that's how it felt visiting Fossil Rim with my parents today. It's a wild life rescue center and you get to drive through 1,700 acres of land feeding all kinds of exotic animals. It was the coolest thing ever. If you ever get a chance and are anywhere near the Glenn Rose, Texas area you have to check this place out. We had a blast!

J made a new friend.


And those are my children hanging out the van window.


Thankfully, the cheetah was in an enclosed area.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sedona looks like such a big girl looking out the window.
N.L,W.

{amy} said...

Very cool! In all our years up that way, we never went to Fossil Rim! I think we need to take a little vacation up there some time ~ just to go all of the places we never went when we lived there!

Sorry about your modem. And your inebriated neighbor! ;)