Monday, January 3, 2011

In A Week

It's been about a week since I have written. I have thought about a lot of different things that I could talk about like...

our many sledding adventures.
I also thought about doing a post on a the local food and drinks we've enjoyed like Cincinnati chili, goetta (a german food that you can only get around here), or Ale 8 (our favorite local soda).
Then I wanted to hop online and give an update about the kids. Z got his first hand held electronic game called the Mobigo and SJ has been standing up on her own a little bit.


Then last week my niece was dedicated in the same sanctuary that I was and with the same pastor that dedicated me nearly thirty years ago. (I said NEARLY)


We've also been iceskating, bouncing around at jump zone, shopping at the outlets, shouting in the new year, and recording at the studio.



So as you can see I thought about writing a lot, but haven't had much time to do it!


2 comments:

{amy} said...

You've been quite busy!! I'm glad you had a nice time with your family!

Anonymous said...

haha, NEARLY... that's all we have to hold onto. ;)