Sunday, January 23, 2011

More On That Later

Last week was busy, but productive. I have so much to say, but too much to elaborate on in one post so here is the sneak preview on topics I hope to share more on later.

Cupcake Party!

I already mentioned that SJ is going to have a cupcake party and now the date is just about a month away. I am so pumped about this party package that I just got in the mail (thank you mom).
I have had a couple other packages come in that are also going to be for her birthday, but more on that later.

Freezer Cooking

Some of my friends have previously blogged about freezer cooking (like Mandy and Katie) and I have wanted to try it for a while now. Since my mom was in town last week she helped me with my first trial run.

I told her I wasn't going to blog about it until I knew the results of her labor and so I will share all the details about freezer cooking and what we did in another post.

Total Money Makeover


I literally just finished reading Total Money Makeover. For those that are Dave Ramsey followers or if you know someone who is then you probably can guess what is coming. J and I are pumped about becoming debt free (although we've got a long way to go, trust me.) I am about to join Money Saving Mom, my friend Amy, and thousands of others that are blogging about "living like no one else so that later you can live like no one else".

So that's the skinny on what is happening around here, stay tuned for updates!


2 comments:

{amy} said...

Ooooh! I'm looking forward to updates on all of this! SJ's b-day looks like it's going to be super cute! I've wanted to do the whole freezer cooking thing, but I just need to get motivated to DO IT! Yay for jumping on board with Dave Ramsey! It has been a long road for us, but we are really seeing progress! I just know that God will bless you in this endeavor, as He has done for us {& so many others who decide to do it!} & thanks for the link! ;)

Rachel Moss said...

That cupcake party package is so cute! I just love planning birthday parties. We're working on K's second party right now.
I just heard about freezer cooking a few weeks ago. Can't wait to see how it turned out for you. I'm a big crockpot girl, myself.