Saturday, July 9, 2011

2nd Annual Cow Day

Yesterday we participated in Cow Appreciation day at Chic Fil A. You dress up like a cow and you get an entire meal for free. I wasn't going to dress up this year, but at the very last minute my friend and I decided to pull something together. Z had a cowboy costume that came with chaps and a vest. I wore the chaps as a vest and I tied the tiny vest around my head. I have NEVER looked so ridiculous in my life. Never.
The free food tasted good though and the kids enjoyed it. Z had the same costume last year
only last year I had to tell him "You will wear this outfit and you will have FUN because mommy spent a lot of time planning!". This year not only was anxious to be a cow, but today he wanted us all to dress up again. SJ's costume was 3 bucks on clearance at Babies R Us and it will be passed down to future calves for cow days, because as long as Chic Fil A plans on doing this holiday you can count us in!

2 comments:

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

You are such a fun mom!! I wish we'd done this. Maybe next year!

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

How perfect are those costumes. You way out did us! :) My boys get so excited for Cow Appreciation Day! You are a great mom!