Monday, July 11, 2011

Our Biggest Road Trip EVER.


Good Morning from Texas. This will be my last time checking in from here for a while. Today we are leaving for our 2011 Summer "vacation" (the quotations are because I will be photographing a wedding in Minnesota, which is the reason we are able to get away in the first place). My ical is nothing but travel for the rest of the month. I've got a new tripit app, tons of pages printed out from google map and weather.com, along with several drawings of what I will be wearing, so I think we are ready! Hopefully all of the planning will pay off because we are going to need it. We've never made an endever like this one before. We are talking about traveling over 3,000 miles by way of car. If we were to drive the entire route without stopping it would take over 2 days! Don't worry the kids will only be with us for part of it. My parents are picking them up and they will fly to Kentucky with them. Definitely wouldn't mind prayers for safe travels. I'll be back on as often as I can to let you know where in the world is Messy Momiago. That was supposed to be a joke for any other children of the 90's that remembers this show.
For now I've got to run, cooler weather is calling my name.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell the cooler weather "hi" for me and to not be a stranger. ;)

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

Have so much fun! xoxox

Lexi said...

Oh! Sounds like fun :) Prayers for safe travels are coming your way !

{amy} said...

We're traveling about 2000 miles, & I thought that was a lot!! We have around 600 to go! I look forward to hearing all about your trip! Thank you for your encouragement on my blog! <3