Friday, July 15, 2011

Sharing The Journey

I have been loving our trip so far and I write about it everyday. I want to share the journey with you guys as much as possible. The problem is I don't always have internet access, which is great. I love being unlplugged. But when I get a chance I will upload all the stories and photos as opportunity arrises. So that might mean I go four days without posting then catch up by posting all four in one day. I'll give the date of when it was originally written so that it's not too confusing. For those of you already yawning, I don't want you to feel like you are being strapped on to the back of our Four Runner being forced to be a part of "our biggest road trip ever". Feel free to check back when it's all said and done, which will be in 2 weeks. Or maybe you like feeling like you are a part of the trip. Or maybe you can be! I would love to meet you while we are on the road.

I was bummed when I read my comments and found out that I missed a chance to meet Mary at Giving Up On Perfect (maybe next time). I love connecting with my blogger friends. If any of you are interested please let me know. Basically if you live in or near Minneapolis or Duluth Minnesota, Tawas Michigan, Cincinnati Ohio, Louisville Kentucky, Nashville or Memphis Tennessee, let me know and I'll give you a shout. If you are a stranger that wants to meet in a dark alley, probably not going to happen.

Also, if you somehow know my address and plan to break into my home while I'm gone, good luck with that. We've got people taking care of the house and chickens while we are away and you've got a better chance robbing us while we're in town.

So that's what's happenung at this domain for the rest of the month. All in all I just want to be able to document everything, because I doubt we will EVER have a trip quite like this again.

2 comments:

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

I love that you have someone taking care of your house "and chickens." :) That is all. ;)

{amy} said...

Ha ha! I had to laugh about someone taking care of the house & chickens! :) I'm trying to catch up on blogs while I have a few moments, and I look forward to reading more about your trip!