Tuesday, March 31, 2015

What Is Going On In This Picture!?


There are a lot of photos on my phone. Most of them never get posted anywhere. Some of them are pretty strange too. Especially if you don't know the story behind it. That's why I decided to pick 5 random phone photos and see if you can figure out for yourself just what in the world is going on in these photos. Or maybe I'll just tell you. I hope you'll have fun with this as I introduce my first installment of...


ONE 


What is going on in this one is pretty obvious. Batman is sitting in his highchair watching cartoons. This is not an abnormal occurrence in our home.

TWO


My parents humungous cat is laying on the dog bed. 

THREE


SJ is wearing my knee high boots with her pajamas and they fit perfectly! 

FOUR


Speaking of pajamas, I came into the living room one day to find that Ezie had started up the Yoga DVD and was doing his morning workout. 

Here are some bonus shots I took while spying on him. 


Hey, sometimes I need to grab the console for balance too. There's no shame in that. 



He's a little behind Rodney here in the upward dog position.


Lastly, the warrior pose. Namaste. 


 FIVE

 What is going on in this picture is "Discreet bladder protection". I had J pick up some pads from the store and let's just say you should never send a man to do a woman's job.


So those are my 5. Show me what you've got by posting one of your random phone outtakes on instagram along with the hashtag #whatisgoingoninthispicture. That is not a one of kind hashtag, but  if you tag @messymom I'll know what it's about. If you don't have Instagram feel free to share with me on Facebook, Twitter, or via email. I'll pick one to post on the blog along with a shout out next month when we do another round of #WhatIsGoingOnInThisPicture? 

Now go check that photo stream! 

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved it!! So FUN to catch our kids in these special poses - unrehearsed, unaware that they are even being photographed!!

Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Really cute and a fun way to get a peak inside your daily life. Loved the yoga photos. :)

Unknown said...

So funny! I have tons of these kinds of phots!

Justine Y @ Little Dove said...

Haha! Hilarious! I love the cute yoga pictures! And yes, I don't think I have ever sent my husband to the store for "feminine products" I would be too nervous about what he would bring back. :)

Megan Payne said...

Lol your little guy doing yoga, hilarious!

Tara Ulrich said...

Oh my goodness those pictures are too funny. The yoga ones make me laugh so much! I am going to have to look on my phone for some outtakes and see what I can come up with.

The Flynnigans said...

I must do a post like this sometime soon!!

Just love the outstretched kitty and the kids trying out some of the yoga poses. :) Precious!

Unknown said...

So cute! What a great idea! I love seeing inside your daily life!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

What a riot! I love it! I especially loved your little yogis intense poses, that's talent! :)

{amy} said...

Fun! I'm sure I have some random photos! I'll have to see what I can find! :)

{amy} said...

Well...apparently I've gotten rid of the random pictures on my phone. But I completely forgot to reassure you earlier that my friend and I met up with the Craigslist seller at a Starbucks before sunset! :) Thanks for caring about my well-being! <3