Monday, September 21, 2009

Growth Spurt

It's time for another maternity update. I am 17 weeks now, which means I am really in the thick of it. What I mean by that is that I am getting thicker in the middle everyday. Maternity clothes are a requirement, although most are still roomy. I took some photos out in front of our garage a couple days ago. I must have trained Z well because these were all done on timer and he looks at the camera even when there is no one standing there.






The last photo shows much I grew this past month and I still have 5 months to go.

5 comments:

nurmisur said...

It's starting to show :) You look lovely.

{amy} said...

Yay! You HAVE grown alot, and I love it! :) Too cute!

Lexi said...

You are so cute!

And I love the picture of you and Z!

Anonymous said...

my pretty preggy friend :) is that crystal's shirt - the one she wore when she was like 7 months pregnant!? not that you look that far along... you know what i meant...

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you. You have change quit a bit looking at the pics.
N.L.W.