Saturday, July 17, 2010

Back To Normal

About a month ago I blogged about how we were in a little fender bender with a BIG car.

It took a while, but all the repairs have been made and everything is back to normal.

Well, almost. Normal would mean a messy car with toys, receipts, and wrappers everywhere, but the nice people at the auto body shop cleaned out my car for me.

I wish I had a photo of what it looked like before, but you will just have to trust me on this one. They did a thorough job inside and out. Is it worth it to get hit by a hummer and have a month of stress and worry for a "free" car wash? No. But hey, at least I have a clean car... for now.

1 comment:

{amy} said...

A clean car sounds nice! I think it's been about 7 or 8 years since I had one of those (when I got my van)! I keep thinking I'll get it detailed one of these days, then I remind myself that it's a minivan & nobody expects it to be clean!!