Thursday, July 15, 2010

Chick-Fil-Yay


This was our first year to participate in Cow Appreciation day at Chick-fil-a, but not our first time to to get free food from them. I have always been a fan of their waffle fries and lemonade, but I think they really stole my heart when I went through the drive thru with my yellow lab in the back seat and they had a doggie treat to give him! How thoughtful is that? I sent them an email expressing my love for all things Chick-fil-a, and what did they do? Send me a coupon for free food of course. I have gotten free food on multiple occasions when they are promoting a new menu item. At the end of last year I went on a night where you got a green receipt with your order, which was good to use anytime in 2010 to come back and get the exact same order for free (which I did). From the looks of the Life As Mom blog the San Diego area offered free dinner every night last week! Many restaurants have a weekly family fun night where kids eat free or if you really want to go all out you can be one of the first customers at a new chick-fil-a location and get free chicken for a year. I don't know how they can afford to do so many freebies, but it seems to really be working for them. The best way to find out what is happening in your area is to sign up for the email or text insiders at chick-fil-a .com

We had so much fun dressing like cows. We got 3 meals for free and left without paying a dime. It definitely makes me want to eat more chicken.



This post is linked to Frugal Fridays at Lifeasmom.com

5 comments:

LivingSoAbundantly said...

Absolutely adorable! :)

Amy Walker said...

Wow! You guys did great! We did it too, but this year just used the print outs offered by Chick Filet. It was SOOO fun and great to get a free meal!!!
Amy @ www.thecheapandchoosy.blogspot.com

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

Found you through LifeAsMom....

How CUTE!! We are big fans of Chick-Fil-A too! :-)

{amy} said...

Cute! I've never participated in Cow Appreciation Day, but I keep think I will one of these days!

Staci said...

Natalie, you are just too cute!