Sunday, July 5, 2009

America

Although it was unannounced the theme for this week was America. Seemed fitting for the 4th of July. So I shared some of things that great country that I live in.

Monday- Having 4 Distinct Seasons
Tuesday- Cultural Diversity
Wednesday- The beautiful and diverse landscape (see below)
Thursday- The little things that I take for granted like clean water and internet access.
Friday- The American holidays and traditions.

And of course there is so much more. I guess this would be a good time for a chorus of I Am Proud To Be An American or America the Beautiful, but luckily this is not an audio blog.

Now then, by request here are the names of the places shown in the photos I posted on Wednesday.

This first photo was taken at one of my favorite place, the white sands in New Mexico.


This covered bridge photo came from what I call "my happy place" which is Vermont.


This next photo was taken on a whale watching tour out on the Atlantic which left out of Massachusetts.


This was taken at a drive in theater near L.A. in California. We watched Pirates of the Caribean 2.


These are some mountains somewhere is Colorado, sorry I don't have any more details after a while they are start to look the same.



This photo was taken on our 5th anniversary and it was sunrise in Fort Worth Texas.


I know it doesn't matter where this one was taken, but funny enough it was Flagstaff Arizona.


2 comments:

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

You took those photos?! Wow!! They are all beautiful. I went to White Sands back in high school and LOVED it. I hope to be able to go back someday!

nancy from ky said...

In my guessing of the pics. I was wrong about the palm trees. I guessed Florida. The flag I thought Texas again. I enjoyed the week thanks for all the reflection.
N.L.W.