Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Look Back and Laugh: A Minnie Mouse Warrior

Today is my husband's birthday so the next few post will be dedicated to him and should include tributes, stories, and cute and/or embarrassing photos.


Like this one of him when he played football back in High School. He might look like a tough guy here but don't let the padding and stern face fool you.

We recently made a trip to the local snow cone shack so J could get his usual watermelon and peach combo. He returned to the car with his snow cone and a confused look on his face. I asked him what was wrong and he said "this is a girl drink". So I asked him what he was talking about and he said "I told her I wanted a watermelon peach snow cone and she said, Oh the Minnie Mouse. So I said, Minnie Mouse? I just want a watermelon peach snow cone, and she told me that it is called a Minnie Mouse."
I guess no one told him before.

It might have hurt his ego a little bit, but since he is a repeat costumer they call it a Mickey Mouse now, but for him only. When all the little girls order it it is still a Minnie mouse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL
N.L.W.