Monday, July 27, 2009

Bun In The Oven.

I thought I would cut to the chase with the blog title and put it all out there plain and simple. Baby #2 is on the way. I will have plenty of details to share later this week, but for now I just wanted to get my announcement out there in the blogosphere. Not that anyone notices or worries about it, but my post have been a little off kilter this past month. I usually blog everyday Monday-Saturday and lately I have fallen short. For example some weeks there have been 5 posts or yesterday I posted Saturday's post a day late, yada, yada, yada, and who cares. Anyway, I just wanted to give an explanation (even if it's only for my own sake) of why I may be a little less consistent these days.

On the other hand I just renewed my domain name for another year, so I am not going anywhere. Well, virtually speaking, because right now I am actually going to go finish my chamomile tea and crackers so that I can hopefully reduce this morning sickness before I go to bed. Blah!

11 comments:

Lexi said...

Oh how exciting! I hope your first trimester treats you well :) Congratulations!!

Michele R said...

Oh happy news! I knew we'd hear it soon (after once mentioning buying the stick test at the store). Congrats!

nurmisur said...

Congratulations!Will you share the details of pregnancy?
Good thing about having blog is that you can complain about mornin sickness, cramps, an the whole thing as much as you want :D
Hope everything goes well.

Chuck & Chels said...

hooray!!!! this is so wonderful!

I really do need to consider having my own baby clothes business! But when would I have time for all that sewing :)

Robbie Smith said...

Congratulations!!!

Crystal @ The Thrifty Mama said...

YAY!! Congrats girl!!! Can't wait to see all the baby posts.

Becky said...

I am thrilled for you! Congratulations!

{amy} said...

Congratulations, Natalie!! I'm so excited for y'all!! Will you do a totsite (or whatever) like before, or will you put all your details on here? I look forward to hear all about everything!!

Love ya, girl, & I pray that this pregnancy is wonderful!!

Kristina said...

Congratulations!

Tracy said...

I just found your blog a few weeks ago and have really enjoyed it!!! And I am super excited about the pending bundle of joy :) Keep us posted!

Zion said...

Oh wow. Thank you everyone. I am due March 7, so I am not very far a long yet. I still plan on talking about all kinds of things on this blog, BUT, yes you can count on me giving updates about the pregnancy all along the way!