Friday, July 17, 2009

The Kitchen Reveal

On August 30, 2008 I had planned on revealing my brand new kitchen on this blog and it wasn't ready in time, which was disappointing. That's okay though, better late than never. Even though the kitchen remodel was done a year ago and we still have some minor details left to complete it is still considered new to me . However it is an extreme makeover compared to what I had before

This is what it looked like the day we moved in...


Here is the breakfast nook


4 years later when we tore it all apart


They rebuilt all the walls and rewired everything


My old gas stove that you had to light by hand


and here is a little video tour of what it looks like now.


2 comments:

Michele R said...

It looks great! I love it too.

Lexi said...

Your kitchen is beautiful! :) Jeremy did a great job!