Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ignore This Post

I have got to get back on the couponing bandwagon. Over the past couple years I will have a short spurt where I do okay and then I run out of steam again, but now I think I am finally ready.

Disclaimer: I am not a frugal blog, and so these posts will probably not make sense and will seem pretty random to my regular readers, if that's you, you can just ignore these weekly updates. But, when I did this 3 years ago I saved hundreds of dollars. So if, documenting my deals and posting pictures of pads and oatmeal is going to be the motivation I need to get a truckload of free stuff then count me in.

Week 1



I spent less than $10 on all this and here is how:


CVS

2 Bottles of Herbal Essence on sale $2.99 - B1G1 Q = $1.99

1 Theraflu $1

$3.15 oop earned 3 ECB’s


Irish Springs body wash on sale $2.99 -$.50 -$2 ECB’s

$.53 oop Earned 3 ECB’s


Tena Ultra Thin 42c On sale $9.99 -$1.50 -$3 ECB’s

$5.49 oop Earned $9.99 ECB’s

Total CVS spent= $9.17

ECB’s Earned= $11.00


Walmart

Quaker oatmeal- $1 -$1 Q= Free

Kraft BBQ Sauce $1.22 -$.75= $0.47

McCormick Grill Master $1 -$1 Q= Free


Cost of items= $30.38

Amount Spent= $9.64

Amount saved this week $20.74


This post is linked up with THE THRIFTY MAMA and Frugal Follies

2 comments:

{amy} said...

I needed some inspiration to get back on the couponing bandwagon! I still clip them, but I don't use them very well!

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

I literally was just talking to one of my girlfriends {who is a coupon nazi} and told her I need to 'learn' how to coupon. I love that even in Week 1 you saved money. I guess that means I need to start doing it asap! :)