Saturday, March 26, 2011

Q Week 2

We're onto week two of my "Q" (coupon) challenge. I wish I could have done more, but I have to pace myself. I am not going to make any extra trips just to get a deal and it's really hard to do any kind of shopping with children. This puts some major limits on what I can get, but that's probably a good thing. Even with as laid back as I am I can still tend to be obsessive compulsive at times. Anyway, here is the scoop-

I spent $4.57 on these 7 items and here is how:


CVS

Allegra on sale $6.99 -$2.00 Q Earned $6.99 ECB's

Crest Pro Health $3.49 -.50 Q Earned $3.00 ECB's

Newspaper $3.00 -$9.99 ECB's

Total$1.07 oop earned $10.00 ECB’s

Walgreen's

2 12.60 oz m&m's sale 2/$5 -$1 Q

2 Dove Chocolate bar .50 -.75 Q

Total $3.50

I messed up this deal because I thought the M&M's were supposed to be free, but I guess I got the wrong size. That's okay because we always buy the big bags. I would have spent $5.00 for just 1 bag of M&M's and the paper so I definitely still scored this week.


Amount Spent= $4.57

Amount saved this week= $15.15

Amount saved total= $35.89

1 comment:

Becky said...

S sitting in the fridge is the cutest thing ever. It is killing me.

Good job with the coups. That is the hard thing for me though--when I was a hardcore couponer I got tired of the extra trips. I need to at least get back into the cvs biz though.