Wednesday, March 2, 2011

One Year Photos

This time last year I was blogging about one last date night at the end of my pregnancy.
Little did I know the arrival was 2 days away! Now here I am pulling together the final details of her first birthday party. I managed to get some one year photos on Sunday and SJ was all energy!

I've been planning this photo session for a while. I ordered the "big one" online months ago.

Then in January I found this dress at kid to kid and it even says birthday girl on it.

The only problem was that it was a size 18 months (which is a weird size for a birthday dress), but I had my mom alter it to 12 months and we were good to go.


So, without further ado I bring you one photo after the other from SJ's one year shoot, because she was so cute I hard time narrowing it down.
Party Animal!!!


This is when she discovered that she could take out her bow. The top right is my favorite.

And out of over 100 shots we did manage to get one of her smiling AND looking at the camera. and this one that I am making wallets out of.
I think this little cupcake is ready to party and party we will, in just a couple more days!


4 comments:

{amy} said...

What cute photos!! She's adorable, and I think you did a great job! I think it's incredibly weird that the birthday dress was a size 18 mos!

Anonymous said...

I agree about the 18 months size - i guess they just sold it in every size or something? she is SO cute and lively!! it's like she's saying "watch out toddlerhood, here i come!" wow, i really can't believe it's been a year! i remember her arrival so vividly... :)

Michele R said...

Such a cute dress on such an adorable girl. Love the One for your photo session.

Erynne Nicole said...

Goodness! She's 1 already?!!? She is such a gorgeous little girl!!!!