Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Games, Games, and more GAMES!

We had a little Christmas party with the college group at our church last week. All day my husband had been trying to get a hold of me to tell me to bring our game collection, but he was unsuccessful. So when I showed up he was frantic. "We have no games! What are we going to do?" he said.
"Don't worry" I told him. This is a job for super wife. I ran over to Walmart to buy a new game that we didn't already own. I picked Family Fued because I LOVE family fued and have wanted it for a long time, but never had an excuse to buy it. In the end we all had a lot of fun and I got a new game out of it.

Taking time out to just goof off and play games is one of my favorite Christmas traditions. My husband's family got together on Sunday for a family Christmas game night and we had a blast. Hand and Foot was the choice game that evening. Then last night we played wii until the wee hours of the morning. I am not good at video games though. It's a bad sign when people start inserting your name as an insult to other players. Grrrr...

I have so many favorite games I don't think I could narrow it down, but I do love Catch Phrase, Spades, and Mad Gab to name a few. I am always open to new fun games to play so I would love to hear about your favorites too.


No comments: