Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Look Back and Laugh: Mailing My Bills to Santa




A few years ago (before I paid all my bills online) I was in a hurry and went to drop some payments off at the post office. It was Christmas time and there was a drop box that said "Letters To Santa." It was just like a regular post office box, but I thought maybe it was just decorated for the holidays. Once I dropped off my bills I started doubting the validity of the mail box. So I went inside and asked about it. I was then told that was Santa's mailbox and it went to the north pole.

Oh Crap, I really thought it was legit! Some doors say "Santa's Workshop" and things like that, it doesn't mean that you are literally about to enter into Santa's workshop. They had someone come out and assist me to get my bills out and put them in the proper mailbox. That would have been horrible if I had just left them in there and ended up with a lot of late payments. Then again Maybe Santa would have paid them for me. Hmmm, I might have to try that sometime.