Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Look Back and Laugh: Cure for the Sweet Tooth

I was using my parents espresso machine to make pumpkin spice lattes for my family this week and I had a flash back to middle school.

I have always had a sweet tooth, even back then. If you have ever seen that Seinfeld episode were George eats an eclair dessert out of the trash then you have an idea of the dilemmas I face daily with my chocolate addiction.

When you make a cappuccino there are always espresso grounds that have to be dumped out and it usually looks something like this...


So when I passed one of these cookie like remains that were sitting on a plate in the kitchen I just could not pass it up. Without a second thought I shoved what I thought to be a chocolate brownie bite into my mouth only to immediately spew the coffee grounds out all over the kitchen. YUCK! I learned my lesson about eating espresso grounds, but contrary to this blog's title I was not "cured" from wanting to eat all things sweet.


No comments: