Monday, December 1, 2008

The Show Must Go On

Alas, Thanksgiving has come and gone, Black Friday is behind us. One would think this could only indicate that is time to drop everything and jump into to the Christmas festivities full speed ahead! That's a nice thought, but for those of us that live outside of the North Pole we still have other responsibilities that we have to tend to. So as much as I would love to bake holiday cookies and sing Christmas Carols all day, I am just going to have to hold back for just a little bit longer.

That is why this will be my last week to talk about the boring old life of Messy Mom and next week you can expect all kinds of Crazy Christmasy Chatter. I should also mention that it is December 1st and am wearing my penguin pajamas and snowman socks, I would hate to be accused of being a Scrooge.

No comments: