Tuesday, August 17, 2010

2010 Blogiversary Poem Part 2

See Part 1 here

The week eleven topic was body image it’s hard to feel good about yourself in this world

By this time I was half way through the pregnancy and found out I was having a girl

Week Thirteen was all about drama such as the terrifying moment when I lost my son!

Then we celebrated being married nine years, for richer or poorer he’s still the one.

Week fifteen was all about autumn,

Oktoberfest, and pumpkins, and trunk or treating

Then we drove all the way to Nashville and barely stopped for sleeping and eating

Ho ho ho. It’s already December where posting about Christmas never gets old

Week 18 we were decorating for Christmas 100 winter penguins is still my goal

I created home made Christmas labels and gave an unappreciated Tae Bo gift

Then came the week of Christmas itself

where even us Texas were all snowed in


Check back tomorrow for part 3.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe this is all in 1 yrs time.
N;L.W.

{amy} said...

Your poem is great so far! I know I've said this before, but I don't see Christmas penguins without thinking of you! I have an ornament I should totally give you, but you probably already have one like it ~ it was from Dan back in the day, & I could see him having given one to y'all, too!