Thursday, August 19, 2010

2010 Blogiversary Poem Part 4

The next week I shared the birth story and pictures because I just couldn’t wait

Then on week 32 I showed a special video along with a two week old baby update

On week 33 I was still bloggin’ about baby with plenty of photos all throughout

More of this on week 34 when our family began to venture out of the house

Life was good, but a bit of an adjustment thus the reason for only one post this week

But then came Easter, birth announcements, and even a little earth day sneak peek

Week 37 was so very intense I wrote about it in post called my my my

It was a season full of firsts for SJ like her first dress, and first smile at a very special guy

My credit card numbers had been stolen, and I still had to go swimsuit shopping

Busy Busy Busy, was the story of my life and the craziness showed no signs of stopping


This goes along with part 1, 2, & 3 with one more to come!

1 comment:

{amy} said...

It looks like a poem is a lot of work! It looks like you started blogging a couple of weeks before I did! :) I like commenting ~ I know how it is to write something & wonder if anybody even read it! How funny that we were thinking some of the same stuff!