Wednesday, August 4, 2010

5 Months Have Flown By

Today SJ is 5 months old. In the past month she has gained a lot of strength and is able to control her movements more. She loves sitting in her bumbo chair. When she is not in the chair she likes to roll a lot. She can slowly make her way across a room like a wiggly little inch worm. This month she has also gotten that infamous bald spot on the back of her head. The rest of her hair is growing, just as much as she is. Yesterday I cleaned all the 0-3 month clothes out of her closet. At 4 months some of the stuff could still fit, but now she's completely outgrown all of it. She'll be in 6-9 month clothes any day now.

If there is one thing I know for sure about SJ it is that she LOVES her brother.


It fascinates me to see her eyes light up when she sees him. She laughs and laughs at everything he does. If I were her I would probably shield my face with the amount of "abuse" she's taken from him.

They get along great though, and it warms my heart.

We love having this little cutie around!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

My daughter and son are the same way! When he was in his first year, he was facinated by her and would just laugh and laugh at all the silly things she would do! They still get along fairly well and seem to enjoy each other's company, the biggest thing that has changed is Zachary now voices when he is not wanting to play with her (by screaming/shrieking) and she doesn't always get the hint!!

{amy} said...

Aw! So sweet! This reminds me of my babies! They get along pretty well still, but they don't express much love to each other like they did back then! Do you remember ever hearing Elizabeth say, "Aw, we're loving our chother"? (instead of "each other") I miss those days!

Anonymous said...

If you are open to having a guest blog poster please reply and let me know. I will provide you with unique content for your blog, thanks.