Wednesday, August 18, 2010

2010 Blogiversary Poem Part 3

On week 21 we looked back at the fun, like thanksgiving time, and homemade jam

I recapped all of 2009, which was hard sum up because the year was so slammed

The much anticipated maternity update, natural birth talk, and belly photos galore

I talked about some of the jobs that I’ve had and what they taught me on week 24

On week 25 I put the focus on Z and all of the things that we know him for best

Then a month before I had my baby I announced that I would start blogging less

Week 27 I got REALLY REALLY SICK. And we also had record breaking snow

This was probably the worst I have ever felt and I was miserable for 2 weeks in a row

By this time my due date was right around the corner

and Z was learning to baby sit

I wrote a post about preparing for the birth while I was in labor but didn’t know it

1 comment:

{amy} said...

Good times {well, & not so good times, too!}

I didn't mean to totally disregard your comment the other day! No, glasses won't help. I asked that, too, and the surgeon explained that a lot of the blood vessels are irreversibly damaged by radiation. I understand the whole "complicated" aspect of Z's vision situation, though I can only imagine how it would feel to watch your baby boy go through what y'all have had to go through!

& please don't ever worry about a lengthy comment ~ see, I do it, too!! ;)