Friday, August 20, 2010

2010 Blogiversary Poem Part 5

Previously on messymom.com: 2010 Blogiversary Poem parts 1, 2, 3, & 4

Week 41 I blogged about visiting my family all the way out in northern Kentucky

Then we were hoping to get answers from Lost, but unfortunately were not so lucky

On week 43 I went back to work, after being on maternity leave for quite a while

Then I wrote all about my boy riding horses, going potty, and his brand a new hairstyle

I revealed SJ’s new room on week 45 and we watched a father’s day movie outside

Things were good until the next day when a big hummer decided to bang up my ride.

On my birthday week I won a photo contest.

And I told you all that SJ sucks her thumb

Then I shared 10 trends I am not into, and it was the 4th of July so that was fun

The following week was week 49 time to for the potty training two part series

I wrote a post called the truth about parenting, which had some pretty interesting theories

We discussed what to do with all those awkward photos of exes and opinions varied

On week 52 I linked up a bunch of post just before my blog disappeared (that was scary!)

2 comments:

{amy} said...

Great job at wrapping up your year!! :)

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed reading through your year. It seems a lot big all down on paper like that.
N.L.W.