Monday, May 18, 2009

Dancing With The Stars



Last week I touched on the Season Finale of The Celebrity Apprentice, The Biggest Loser, Lost, and The Office. I usually close out the weekly topic on Saturday, but not this time because I am not quite done with season finales yet. Just one more and that's it, I am serious. I have watched bits and pieces of Dancing With The Stars throughout the season and so I am a bit curious about which couple will be taking home the disco ball trophy tomorrow night.

I don't really care at this point who it is, although I have kind of been routing for the ex bachelor fiance' Melissa (don't know her last name). I guess I just felt sorry for her being dumped on national television. I think Shawn is great, but really, we had a gold medalists win last time. Then their is the guy who is famous for exposing his butt on the Sex and the City movie, and if I were to wager money I would say he is the one to beat.

I guess we'll find out tomorrow night at the end of a ridiculously drawn out 2 hour season finale.

No comments: