Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Lost Podcast with Jay and Jack



As some of you know I am a big Lost fan. I never thought that I would be. I am definitely not into action or sci-fi or long term commitments, as far as TV goes. However, somehow I got locked in (that was not intended be a John Locke pun, but it works) around season 3 when we started renting the DVDs. Now that we are nearing the end with only one 19 episodes left (18 after tonight) there is no turning back. 

I will be honest though, the thing that has kept me going through all the twist, turns, and my own personal befuddlement has been listening to The Lost Podcast. It is basically just two average guys from North Carolina that deliver bi weekly podcasts decoding some of the mystery's of Lost, bringing their own theories, as well as listener feedback from all over the world. Even Jorge Garcia (Hurley) has been on the show. I look forward to the podcast almost more than the show itself, because I am so reliant on other people to explain, or at least attempt to theorize, what the heck is going on. 

I will admit that Jay and Jack do receive some criticism for getting off topic or being socially awkward, and it does get annoying sometimes, but I am at the point now that I feel like I am talking bad about a good friend by saying that. If you are interested in following along you can subscribe to the Lost Podcast with Jay and Jack on itunes or check out jayandjack.com

If you are a Lost fan I would love to talk theories, please leave a comment. Or maybe you have a favorite podcast on another topic, do share.  In the meantime I will be watching lost's for the "101th" time.

 

 

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh my gosh, thanks for this link! I love Lost and am so sad that there's only one more season! I will look these guys up.