Monday, May 11, 2009

The Joker Rivers

Since I did give my projection last month for The Celebrity Apprentice I thought I would follow up with the season finale results. Last night I tuned in to watch Melissa and Joan Rivers win The Celebrity Apprentice. You might be thinking that I am mistaken because there can only be one winner and Joan was "hired". Yeah, yeah, but let's be honest, I think it was more of a win for Melissa Rivers than her mother. Those two are crazy! It goes to prove the importance of a properly cut umbilical chord, because this is what can happen otherwise.

The show was a bit of a painful experience. I mean that literally, Joan Rivers face looks like it is in pain from trying to keep up with all of that plastic surgery, and is it just me or is she starting to bare a striking resemblance to The Joker? Okay well, maybe an older version of the joker. I am not trying to be harsh. It's sad really. I think women that allow themselves to age gracefully is such a beautiful thing, what a shame to cover all that up.

I am not going to waste anymore time on this subject and don't worry about me bringing The Apprentice up again because today I swore it off. I am not going to watch next season. My husband said "yeah right", but now it is officially in writing. I am done.

1 comment:

Michele R said...

I hadn't seen a photo of daughter Melissa in a while. She has really changed up her face too. I mean again after her first time.