Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Look Back and Laugh: Find Me In Da Club

Tonight is the Dancing With Stars Finale (truth be told, I am watching it right now!). I have always loved to dance, but was never that great at it. I didn't take ballet, tap, or jazz. I was never a cheer leader. I am more of the type that just dances in the shower, uh wait that's singing. Well, when I get out of the shower and I am drying my hair that's when I really get down.

I went out to a dance club once. It was an underage club. I guess it was for anyone that didn't own a fake ID but still wanted the feel of a disco/bar.

It wasn't my cup of tea. There was this guy that was trying to hit on me? Yes, that question mark was intended because I don't really know what he was doing, but his line to me was "It's a Friday you act like it's a Sunday". My response was, "What's wrong with Sundays?"

So that was my "clubbing" experience, boring as it may be I have never been to one since. I guess I will just keep my love of dancing for when I am drying my hair.

2 comments:

Lexi said...

You are too funny! I stink at dancing and I know it. I don't really ever attempt to dance unless I am in an extremely goofy mood and I find it funny. I have zero rhythm. Chris on the other hand can bust a move. It is quite funny actually :)

hannah said...

i think i would've said the same thing to that guy.... the dancing i do is only seen by peter and the kids - and we all dance together. it can get a little crazy too ;) daisy on the other hand is a dancing fool....