Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Season Finale Week

I didn’t set out to talk about TV this week, but so far I have mentioned two season finales and I might as well continue in the theme. After all I did talk about the premiere week back in September it is only fitting that I talk about the season finales this week.

So just in case anyone is curious about what season finales are coming up tonight here is the line up

. 'America's Next Top Model' (CW) 8/7 c, 12th season finale

. 'Lie to Me' (Fox) 8/7 c, 1st season finale

. 'The New Adventures of Old Christine' (CBS) 8:30/7:30 c, 3rd season finale

. 'Lost' (ABC) 8/7 c two-hour, 5th season finale

Obviously, I will be watching Lost. I dropped a hint to a friend on Sunday that maybe we could it watch it at their house. Well, it was more than a hint,

I said “Oh it’s the Lost season finale on Wednesday we should have a party”.

“Yeah, that’s a good idea” she said

“I guess what I mean by that is YOU should have a party, because you are the one with the TIVO and giant flat screen tv.” (subtle right?)

Luckily she thought that was a great idea and told us to come on over. I will report back on how it all went tomorrow AFTER listening to The Lost Podcast of course.

1 comment:

Becky said...

ZOMG I cannot wait for Lost! I watched House earlier in the week, and I was like, whatevs.