Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Look Back and Laugh: Busted

My mom came into town yesterday and we've been having such a great time. Today we were driving by Marble Slab and she said "OH, Marble Slab! We don't have any of those up in Kentucky." I respond with an "Okay, fine. Twist my arm I will take you to get some ice cream."
So we go in and as I am scanning the menu resisting the temptation to sample everything, I see what they call the tasty creation selections. On it there is a creation named Cookie Dough Drizzle, which includes birthday cake flavored ice cream with chocolate chip cookie dough and Oreo cookie pieces. Oh my! How sinfully decadent, could they possible cram any more suger/calories into this little tasty creation? Yes they can, because it is topped with hot fudge. I don't know whether it could get any better or be any worse. So of course I ordered it to find out.

We took our treats to go so that we could indulge the proper way, which includes the television. Soon after we get settled J arrived home early and he brought along with him some unexpected company. The moment they walked in the door we are caught in the act of scarfing down our tasty creations while watching the season finale of THE BIGGEST LOOSER. Yeah, is this a good time to say that it was her idea?

No comments: