Saturday, June 13, 2009

More Updates

In April I posted some little bios about my husband and son so that I can link back to them whenever they are mentioned on this blog and today I made a couple changes.

First off, I posted a photo of Z that I took for his 18 month photos. There were a lot of blooper photos taken that day, such as the taxi one, there were couple keepers too. This one of him glancing over at me made the final cut.


I also added this father son pic to J's page. J wears these hats a lot, so when I found a baby version at the consignment shop I HAD to get it.



I also had to remove a sentence from Z's page. It said

"I am still waiting to hear those words that every parent longs for their child to say "I love you too" and I will let you know as soon as that happens. With the way his verbal skills are moving right a long it could be any day now."

Well, I am so excited to report that I get to hear those words every day. He also likes to sing "I Love You" from Barney, although he doesn't know all the words and sometimes he sings

"I wuv you, I wuv me..."

So as you can see a lot has happened already this year. In the next 6 months Z will be turning 2, J and I will celebrate our 9 year anniversary, and who knows what else. I am sure it will go by in a blink, so I am just going to try my best to take it all in.

1 comment:

Michele R said...

LOVE the photo of father and son!