Friday, June 12, 2009

Stolen GPS Update

I never hid the love I had for my first GPS and you all mourned with me when that same GPS was stolen earlier this year. It has been a bumpy road (sometimes quite literally) trying to get by without it and after only 2 months I realized that I needed to find a replacement. I learned a lot from Nyobi (that is what I named "her"). Not only do I get to places faster and with less stress, but I save a lot of gas by not having to turn around so often. I also learned that I can’t leave my GPS on my windshield because it could get stolen. Nyobi will always hold a special place in my heart, but there is a new guy in town and his name is Tom. That’s right TomTom, the world’s leading maker of personal navigation devices.

When J ordered it for me off of Ebay he voluntarily programmed it with all the up to date map information and a customized voice with little quips that he thought would be appropriate. Click the video below to hear what Tom says when I arrive at my destination.



Yeah, he is a smarty pants, but at least he knows how to get me where I need to go.

1 comment:

{amy} said...

Yay for Tom! I'm so glad you have him in your life! :)