Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blogiversary Poem Part 1

At first I didn’t know what I was doing,
I just logged into blogger and started to write


Week 2 was the “Restless Night Syndrome”
and finally got Z to sleep through the night

The 3rd week was my bio in a nutshell
sharing different stories from each stage of life


Then week 4 was the kitchen chronicles,
that's me in the kitchen both the joy and the strife


In the beginning of September we talked about birthdays
this is when baby Z turned one

The week 6 topic took us on quite a journey
with all kinds of crazy natural childbirth fun

Then Week 7 was titled “the call of Coupons”
and I shared my best money saving tips


Next week was the TV challenge
it was premiere week on the tele so I just went with it

I talked about old cars and the good times van
this topic hit at about week nine

Then I was ready to make my mark
with a fashion show using strictly thrift store finds.


2 comments:

Becky said...

I think I remember finding you during your thrift store week. And I was like, a soul mate!

Zion said...

Becky, you are the sunshine that I needed today. It's cheesy, but I mean it.