Monday, August 10, 2009

The Messy Mom Turns One

I really can not believe that I have been writing on this site for over a year now. My first entry was August 7, 2008 and I started off with this short list of things I wanted to offer through my blog postings.

1. ENCOURAGEMENT
Through the good and the bad it is encouraging to know that there are people out there going through the same thing.

2. HUMOR
I never take myself too seriously. I am a self proclaimed sit down comedian

3. IDEAS
Tips tricks and advice on things from everyday life ☺

4. PHOTOS
I am a photographer so I cannot help but have VISUALS!

5. A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE
We can all benefit from hearing from a point of view different than our own.


If nothing else has come from this venture I can at least look back at this point and say to myself "I did it". I said I wanted to write and share these 5 things with the world and for better or for worse, typos, bloopers, brain farts and all, I did it.

To commemorate this special occasion I am going to take this week to look back at the 52 topics I have written about over the past year. Check back tomorrow because I am really excited about this trip down memory lane and because I just can't keep it simple there is going to be a twist!

2 comments:

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

Happy blogiversary!! :)

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed it. Keep'm comein'
N.L.W.