Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Blogiversary Poem Part 2

If you are just joining in this is part 2 of a silly poem I have written. Each week on The Messy Mom I talk about a different topic. I just reached the one year mark and this week I am going over all 52 topics that were discussed on here last year complete with links and photos.

Week 11 was healthy eating, which didn’t last, but was worth the try.
Then came a series on a missing shoe which I eventually found like a private i.

Week 13 hit at the end of October this was when the fall fun began

Then I discussed motherhood and the things I have come to know first hand

I shared a week long love story of how I met my husband of 8 years

Then I tackled technology and confessed some of my texting fears

The food topic came around Thanksgiving that was on week seventeen

After that I talked about anything BUT Christmas and took defensive driving

I couldn’t avoid it any longer and I started bringing on the Christmas Cheer
Then I talked about the Christmas traditions that my family enjoys year after year

It was still December so the theme continued with memories of Christmases past

Then I shared about Christmas ’08 which seemed to go by oh so fast.

1 comment:

Becky said...

You are the only blogger I know who has weekly topics like that--I love it. I think it's great that you follow through with it.