Thursday, August 13, 2009

Blogiversary Poem Part 3

If you are just joining in this is part 3 of a silly poem I have written. Each week on The Messy Mom I talk about a different topic. I just reached the one year mark and this week I am going over all 52 topics that were discussed on here last year complete with links and photos.

I began this year reflecting on the news worthy parts of 2008
Then I looked back at my life last year like some of our travels to other states

Week 25 was all about music finally a chance to get into the groove
Then week 26 I remodeled my blog, I guess I was desperate for something new

There are some weeks when Dr. Mom is the role that I am forced to play
Week 28 was random facts and I shared a few different ones each day

Subcultures of all kinds was the topic that we touched on next
Then we talked about true gal pals, the ones we feel we know the best

Week 31 was a doozie, probably one of the worst weeks ever
The next we talked about weddings, and some ideas I thought were clever



No comments: