Saturday, August 15, 2009

Blogiversary Poem Part 5

Week 46 was the middle of the year so that is what I talked about
Men say the darndest things was dealing with the issue of foot in mouth

I ate 27 chocolates leading up to my birthday, such a bad case of munchies
The next week was 4th of July and I shared about a love for my country

It’s summer and that means it’s time again for the good ol’ VBS
Then I did some video blogs and showed how much my shoes are a mess

For J’s birthday I gave him a hard time, but it all ended in love and
Then for the last post of the year I announced my bun in the oven

Add this to part 1, 2, 3, & 4 and that's it. That is all 52 weeks of blog topics from my first year of blogging. I have a whole lot more in store, but of course I ALWAYS want to hear from you. Any ideas, links, likes, or dislikes. I would love to see this thing grow into a community, until then I know all of you lurkers and anonymous readers are out there and I appreciate you all and thanks for sticking with me. Every once in a while I find out about another one and it keeps me going. This past year of blogging over all has been positive and taught me a lot. I guess it's time for round two.


1 comment:

Becky said...

Whew! I love that it ended with your bun in the oven. And that you rhymed that with "love and." You've got skillz, girl.