Monday, September 13, 2010

10 Things I Did This Summer


3 months ago I participated in Oh Amanda's Top Ten Tuesday for the first time and I wrote 10 things that I look forward to this summer. I somehow did manage to do everything on that list and so here is the same list with the follow up.

1. Play games with friends.
I am such a game lover. Some this summers faves were Pit, Rummikub, and Tetris on the wii.

2. The end of potty training
I couldn't be happier about this accomplishment!

3. Pale Yellow Bow
SJ did sport her pale yellow bow and many other girlie accessories this summer.

4. Toy Story 3
This was Z's first movie theater experience and it did not disappoint.

5. 4th of July


6. Fitting into my clothes again
I did it! I reached my pre pregnancy weight. I could use some help in the tone and definition department, but overall I feel healthy and happy.

7.WipeOut
Watching wipeout online and guessing who the winner will be is a favorite pastime for J and I.

8. VBS
I went to the carnival on the last day of VBS and not only did Z get to play around with his friends, but I made a few bucks after the magazine I work was able to use some of my photos.


9. Community Events
We participated in all kinds of free activities around the area included dress like a cow day, a photo expo, battle of the bands and the outdoor movies. I will miss this kind of thing now that the school year has begun.

10. Blogging about it
As you can see from all the links above there was no shortage of summer blogging. I did reach a little bump in the road when I lost my domain name after my two year blogiversary, but I made it through and I am ready for more.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Well that is certainly more then I accomplished this summer! Great job!!

{amy} said...

Good for you! I don't think I accomplished everything I wanted to this summer, but working & RAIN sorta changed our plans quite a bit! I think the kids still had fun, so I guess that's all that matters!

Heather said...

Oh, I am shamed -- your smallest bean is a lot younger than mine and so far my pre-baby clothes are still languishing! Here's hoping I can bust it out before the holidays?! Thanksgiving is better without Spanx!