Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Baby Wants A Beer

My son just turned 3 over the weekend. Here he is on the morning of his birthday helping me make Mickey Mouse Waffles.

I look back at the past year and having a two year old was certainly challenging, but he would always say the cutest things to make up for the hard times. Here are 10 of my favorite saying from Z-


1. "I was louding for you. Did you hear me?" (meaning he was yelling)

2. "I want Bud Light" (He used to call Buzz Light Year, Buzz Light, only he mispronounced it)

3. "I stopped screaming see" (as he would point inside his mouth)

4. I said "Z you melt my heart" and he said "no your hearts right there" and points to this hanging on the wall


5. "I don’t want style and I don’t want style on my head" (in regards to hair gel)

6. I am waiting for the Lion King (His response when a women asked if He was waiting for the King of Kings and Lord of Lords)

7. "SJ wants a beer" (he pronounces bear as beer. When he thought the baby wanted a teddy bear it sounds like something else)

8. When he was trying to eat my brownie I said "No that's mommy's" and he responds "No, that’s chocolate"

9. "The cloud turn the light off" (When the room got darker because of a cloud blocking the natural light)

10. " I'm dissapointed! I am SO dissa really pointed" (I guess he thinks disappointed is two words?)

There are so many others and I wish I could remember them all. Who knows what his newfound 3 year old vocabulary will bring. I am sure it will be fun!

This post is linked to Oh Amanda's Top Ten Tuesday.

4 comments:

{amy} said...

I LOVE this list! I wish I had been better at writing down what my kids said!

Tiffany @ No Ordinary Homestead said...

So cute! Can't wait til our little girl starts saying more real words. Although her gibberish and the words she already says are fabulous. Definitely need to remember to write some of her thoughts down :)

Unknown said...

So cute!!! My now 3 year old DD is always quick point out when Mama has chocolate too.

Thanks for sharing!

Rachel Moss said...

This list had me literally laughing out loud. K is just now at the point where she's beginning to say things that make us laugh, and your list gave me something to look forward to!