Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 Random Facts 1-4

1. I can’t hear really high pitches like the sound of a TV or camera turning on.

I didn’t find this out until I was a sophmore in Highschool. One of my friends made mention of the high pitched ringing sound when someone turned on a camera flash. At first I thought it was just a joke, but I soon came to realize it was a frequency that my ears don’t pick up on. From what I understand, I am not missing out on much.

2. If I could go anywhere in the world it would be Ireland.

This has been a dream of mine for a long time. I have always been drawn to green mountainous locations, and the pictures and videos I have seen of Ireland take my breath away. C.S. Lewis, U2, and The Cranberries are all from there so it must be a pretty cool place.


3. I sleep Indian style at night, my husband hates it.

EVERY NIGHT I lay on my back and tuck my feet in behind my knees. It’s just the warmest position and I love it. I have never met anyone else that does this so please let me know if there are any other fellow Indian sleepers out there. The only reason my husband hates it is because it takes up quite a bit of space, but sometimes we compromise on what he calls "the figure 4", where the leg closest to him is straight and my other leg is still bent.

4. The scariest moment in my life was being in a roll over accident on the highway. My 6 months old son was in the car. I freaked out!

I wrote about this in a previous blog, here is the link- www.themessymom.com The Car Wreck

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud on #3. Compromising with a 4. I'd like to hear about other configurations.
N.L.W.

Krista said...

My husband also sleeps indian style, but he even crosses his arms too! Very annoying...after 18 years though I've gotten used to it.

Zion said...

Yeah, I am so glad to have found someone else that does this. I will pass the word onto my husband, we have only been married 8 years, but hopefully he will eventually give in :)