Monday, February 9, 2009

Chain Letters

I usually steer clear of anything involving "pass this on to X amount of people" whether it be email, snail mail, pyramid schemes, or face book. If I think something is worth passing along, I will do it willingly without being told that I have to, or even worse being threatened if I don't. I got this "note" on Face Book a couple months ago that said "25 Random Things" along with the rules of how it worked and the instructions for passing it on to 25 more people. I didn't even read any further. After a while though I heard more and more about these "25 things" and started reading the notes of friends and family. I found out my midwife had been shot at in a moving vehicle at two different times in her life, I read another note of a friend of mine that had been involved in the Albino Squirrel Preservation Society and even dressed up as a white squirrel on her college campus in order to promote awareness! One after the other I was finding out more random and fascinating things about people on Face Book.

Today I finally bit the bullet and filled out my own "25 random things". I have enjoyed all of it so much that I decided to make that my topic this week, just purely random facts about the messy mom.

For those of you that are my Face Book friends and may have already read all 25 things, this will be a little different. I am spending a whole week on it, so consider it the extended/ enhanced version. Kind of like a bonus DVD with all the special features. It will answer some of the questions you may have about why I ate cow tongue or what it means to sleep Indian style.

In all of this, the best part is you don't have to respond, tag, forward or tell anyone. Although, if you do have random facts that you want to share, I am always open and obviously easily entertained.


1 comment:

Chuck & Chels said...

yay, the messy mom metioned me in her post! can't wait to read about you this week- I have a feeling that you have some good stories.