Friday, February 27, 2009

Froogie Boogie: Spa Treatments





There is nothing like a nice relaxing day at the spa and there is also nothing like the bill that goes along with it! There are however other ways to be pampered. I know these photos look like I am getting 5 star care, and I am, but it was all because I have some of the greatest friends in the world who had me over one night to do give me a manicure, pedicure, and facial since my anniversary was coming up. Doing your own beauty treatments at home is a great way to save money, but why not make it fun at the same time and have a little spa party. Get together with friends and take turns doing all the fru fru things that you never get to do on a regular basis. Or you could do what my friends did and treat someone you love to a little spa treatment. It is a great way to give a meaningful gift at a low cost, but I assure you she will be extremely grateful. That anniversary gift from my friends was 4 years ago and here I am still talking about it. In these tough economic times getting beautified from home is just one more way to stay frugal.



For more Frugal tips check out biblicalwomanhoodonline.com

2 comments:

A New Life said...

I love this idea! Thanks for sharing.
It looks like you guys had a blast. :-)

Aisha

Melissa and Erin said...

4 years ago?!? that's crazy!