Friday, April 17, 2009

The Apprentice

This week I am talking about money, which gives me a chance to post meaningless content about the reality show whose theme song says it all "money- money- money- money". That would be The Apprentice. I got sucked into this show a few years ago. First it was just about giving a handful of people weekly projects and firing them one by one based on performance. The contestant left standing in the end gets a big time position working for Donald Trump. Then they changed it into book smarts vs. street smarts to see if having a higher education would affect their abilities in the business world. Now they use "celebrities" as the contestants and the winner gets money donated to the charity of their choice.

The show has slowly deteriorated over the years. It's like watching an animal get hit by a car and suffer on the side of the road. Who would want to watch that? I do I guess, sometimes anyway. If I were to pick a winner for this season it would be Jesse James.

He seems humble and geniune. In other words, the complete opposite of Donald Trump.

1 comment:

Melissa and Erin said...

and much more attractive...