Friday, April 10, 2009

Meet Z



Z was born in the middle of the night on labor day at a birth center here in Texas. It was one of the greatest moments of of my life, I felt like he was perfect in every way. That was almost 2 years ago and even though he has challenged my idea of perfection since then, he has still exceeded my expectations of what it would be like to have a child.

It doesn't matter if I don't get out as much as I used to because Z is an endless source of entertainment.

He makes me laugh every single day. He makes me want to cry about once a week and pull my hair out about twice a day. Yet, having him grab my legs and call me mama is the best feeling in the world.

Z takes after his dad in a lot of ways. He LOVES music, electronics, and tools.



He also takes after me in a lot of ways too.


Um yeah.

Z is happy, inquisitive, expressive, and cuddly (which is one my favorite parts). I can't imagine life without him.


A few Z links:
The Messy Mom: New Life
The Messy Mom: One last look at life as a mom
The Messy Mom: Discovering Music
The Messy Mom: Babies First Glasses