Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Contest Winner

Here it is, the grand finale of my first blog contest. I had planned on picking a winner first thing this morning, but it just hasn't happened and I have good reason. I was up VERY late spending quality time with my husband's family last night. In all honesty this means I spent several consecutive hours of playing Rock Band. It is amazing how a virtual game can take such a toll on your nonvirtual body. I feel like I really have been on tour, that is why I am out of it today, but I guess I do have to get back to real life where I am not a rock star. Anyway, now on to more important matters, the contest winner.

I used Random.org for choosing the winner and it came up with #26

That means that LYDIA from Little Toosks and Family is the lucky recipient of a $10 Amazon gift card. Congratulations Lydia!

I want to thank everyone for participating. It has been a lot of fun and I do plan on doing it again. Remember, if you are ever making any Amazon purchases you can click the link on this page and a small portion of your purchase will help to support this blog. Believe me, I will take all the support I can get. Thanks for stopping by, and I do hope you will come back for all the fun topics I have planned for this spring such as physical fitness, and a toddler world, as well as all the usual quirky stories that make up my life as...

1 comment:

lydia said...

Hooray! I'm so excited that I won! Do I need to do anything? Thanks so much!