Monday, March 9, 2009

Wedding Woozy

I have a big gig showcasing some of my work at a bridal expo tomorrow so I have been extremely busy getting everything pulled together. I have gone back through the past 5 years of weddings that I have photographed and it is making me a little woozy. It's gotten to the point that when I close my eyes I still see pictures involving a white dress. Rather than fight it I am just going to get it all out of my system. This week I will be sharing some of the most memorable weddings. Whether it be funny, creative, extreme, or heart warming each wedding has been unique in it's own way. If you know anyone planning or involved in planning a wedding this could be a great place to pick up some ideas, but for now I need to get back to work, there are hundreds more photos to sift through...


No comments: